I happen to love the show Inside the Actor’s Studio. At the end of every episode, host James Lipton asks these 10 questions, the Bernard Pivot questionnaire. I have alwyas found the actors’ answers fascinating. I thought I’d take a turn at it.
- What is your favorite word? Passion.
- What is your least favorite word? Can’t. I hate to hear that one.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Zest for life.
- What turns you off? Arrogance. I know, it’s a fine line.
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
- What sound or noise do you love? Laughter, the kind where you can hardly breathe. And rain. The sound of waves crashing.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Lawnmowers on Saturday morning. And bagpipes! God I hate bagpipes!
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Interior Decorator. Writer. Musician.
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything math related. My brain doesn’t work that way. And under no circumstance would I want to be an undertaker.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I understand.
what are your answers?